Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Heart Evangelista On Daniel, Sid Lucero, Chiz Escudero, PNoy


source: mb.com.ph


MANILA, Philippines - It took quite a while for Heart Evangelista to address issues concerning her breakup with Brapanese model-actor Daniel Matsunaga and the many men that had been romantically linked to her. But the Kapuso actress decided to finally talk about guys and how!

In her one-on-one interview with Pia Guanio on “Showbiz Central,” May 20, Heart answered all queries about her recent love life and the controversies it brought; and the guys now being rumored to be her suitors.

On Daniel Matsunaga

Heart admitted that she got to watch Daniel’s emotional interview on “SC” a few weeks ago where he poured his heart out after his controversial breakup with the Kapuso actress.

“I did get a chance to see it,” she said, after which she admitted, “I didn’t know if I would feel bad for myself or feel bad for him or feel bad for the two of us.”

But she stressed the inevitability of the public’s interest with regards to their relationship. “[At] the end of the day we both asked for it.”

She added, “We were very public about our relationship. Nu’ng nag-end na siya siyempre parang we owe it to the public na i-explain nang konti. It’s just that hindi ako lumabas agad.”

Heart chose to let the heat surrounding the breakup to cool down before coming out to talk about it. “I had other things to focus on,” she said.

“I have ‘Legacy,’ which we just ended, last taping namin nu’ng Friday and I have responsibilities, my job. So para sa akin, for me it wasn’t smart to go out on TV and be emotional. I wanted everything to settle first before I speak so that I have the proper things to say and I wouldn’t be angry or anything at anyone.”

Reasons of breakup

In his interview, Daniel said ‘little things’ took a toll on their relationship, one of which was cultural differences, something which Heart supports.

“You know, it’s really an accumulation of little things. In the beginning, I think one basic element that made a huge difference would be cultural differences. Of course in the beginning hindi mo makikita ‘yon dahil siyempre parang ano pa kayo, in love. But then as time passes by, and then the relationship starts and things settle down and then slowly small things pile up and then you wake up one day you realize, ’Hindi, eh, hindi talaga.’”

Heart reiterated that cultural differences have strained their relationship.

“Maybe upbringing, cultural differences, beliefs, things we like, things we don’t like…simple things (like) what I wanna wear or something. ‘Yung mga maliliit na bagay talaga,” she rattled off as reasons for the separation.

Was Daniel strict with her?

“I don’t wanna say that naman that kasi I don’t wanna say anything bad about him ‘coz he’s such a good person. Maybe for him there was no reason at all but that’s the thing. It wasn’t anything big. It was the little things that piled up and you know, at this point, hindi, eh. It cannot last so I don’t see the point why we should continue.”

Her parents, she stressed, did not contribute to the relationship falling apart.

“That’s the initial reaction of course ‘coz my parents, lagi silang nandiyan. They’re always involved, nabe-blame,” she explains, but this is not how it was.

“Ano na ako, 27 na ako so hinahayaan na nila ako (na) mag-decide kung sino ang gusto kong pakasalan. Siyempre buhay ko ito. Hindi ‘yon. Kung meron silang sinasabi hinahayaan na nila ako. They’ll always disapprove of everybody pero at the end of the day choice ko pa rin. So hindi talaga ‘yun ‘yong nangyari.”

Daniel said in his interview that there were stresses in showbiz and the people around them that caused them to separate.

Acknowledging that, “Yes, I know meron ganoong aggulo,” Heart nevertheless said, “Hindi eh. I guess sometimes it’s really hard to understand (that) break-ups aren’t easy.”

She quoted her “favorite passage from this poem ‘Desiderata,’” reciting the lines, “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine. But in the end if we do meet then it’s beautiful.”

“I think that’s so true. We’re just so different and I don’t believe that you have to conform to your partner’s ways or anything just so it will work coz’ at the end of the day you’ll both be unhappy. Kaya kung hindi talaga, kung hindi kami bagay, kung hindi kami nagkakasundo (ay) mas maganda na i-end na namin (nang) hindi kami galit sa isa’t isa.”

One of the issues against her is that she’s been a nagger to Daniel, something that she denies.

“Actually, no, hindi talaga. And that’s why nakakainis. No, it really wasn’t about that. That’s why I said on my Twitter (account), it doesn’t mean we break-up we don’t love each other, we hate each other or masama ‘yung isa or masama ako. It’s just that we’re two different people. That’s it. Or we didn’t love each other, we didn’t follow love. Iba lang talaga kami and that’s just it.”

During his “SC” interview, Daniel was said to be “visibly” still in love with Heart. When asked for a reaction, the young actress said, “I don’t know. I wish him all the best. I wish that he can be happy. I wish he meets somebody that he doesn’t have to argue his way out to get what he wants or he has to trim a little something about a person so that they can laugh about something the other person doesn’t find funny. I wish him the best.”

She believes that “it’s really not easy to find your lifetime partner.”

“My sister said there are people that come into your life for a reason, for a season and for a lifetime and I guess I’m not just like that for him.”

In Daniel’s interview, he had wished for Heart to “find the best one for your life, that this person could be better that I did.”

To this, the actress said, “I actually cried when I watched that, when he said that. I really appreciate that because he was humble, and he was really… ano siya, hindi siya selfish noong sinabi niya ‘yon so I appreciate that. That’s why I’m very careful with my interview because I have nothing bad to say about him.”

Meanwhile, Vanessa Matsunaga-Sunga, Daniel’s sister, greeted Heart via a videotaped message.

“Tutu, we love you so much. I hope you’re doing well, that you get all the happiness in the world. You know we’re still a family and we’ll always be. Just come with us anytime that you need (to). That’s it. We love you,” she said.

That said, Heart took the opportunity to let people see that she has a good relationship with Daniel’s family.

“See, we’re okay. That’s the one thing that made me sad because I’m close to the family. But it’s always fair in love and war, I guess so life goes on.”

Dating?

Rumors of late say that as soon as Heart broke up with Daniel she has made herself available in the market. It was reported that she was seen in the company of her suitors.

But Heart seemingly doesn’t like the term dating.

“I don’t say it’s dating. I think it’s having dinners, seeing the world, seeing what’s out there, ganyan kasi ayoko din isipin na… ‘Ano ba ‘yan?’ Hindi ko naman kasalanan. I just wanna have (fun), go out with my friends or get to know other people or enjoy the company of other people. Alangan namang magmukmok ako sa bahay.”

She says being single is something she enjoys to the hilt.

“I feel good. Nagagawa ko kung ano ang gusto kong gawin…lahat, everything! It’s just my time, myself. I get to focus on my work lalo na ngayon (na) ang dami kong gagawin…may movie, kaka-end lang ng “Legacy”, bago itong “Luna Blanca”. It’s nice to be free from complications and you know, all this things in your head…it’s nice.”

On Sid Lucero

Addressing rumors that Sid Lucero, her leading man in “Legacy,” was the third wheel in the breakup, Heart said, “It’s not like that. Hindi talaga siya gano’n.”

”Sid and I are very close. We’re really close friends. We do hangout, yes, that’s true but it has nothing to do with my relationship with Daniel. ‘Pag nagmahal ako… grabe ako magmahal. I gave a hundred percent. I exert all effort talaga into the relationship so it has nothing to do with that.”

Same thing she said is true on rumors about her and senator Chiz Escudero.

“It’s really not like that,” she stressed. “I feel…I’m embarrassed because it’s really not like that.”

Admitting she has “known him since before” and has been “reintroduced to him,” the Kapuso actress looks up to him.

“I admire his brilliance. He’s amazing. He’s so smart and I enjoy his company. I enjoy talking to him but we’re good friends and that’s it.”

She revealed “I’ve had dinner one time, oo and that was it. There’s nothing wrong with that. He’ really nice.”

She said that, “All of them are really nice friends are good to keep.”

Does she sees herself seeing senator more of the senator?

“I see myself going out more, period. It’s really not about just with one person. I don’t wanna pressure myself at this point. Just the idea of being committed…parang I can’t breathe. I wanna be with myself really at this point and be with my friends. That’s the whole thing.”

Heart also lightly blamed Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago for rumors about her and President Noynoy Aquino.

“No, it’s tita Miriam. Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago it’s your fault…because she always pairs me up. She wants me to see the world. But of course, I understand her point. It’s always nice (to) be around people that come from a different environment or field of endeavor. It’s really nice (that) you learn a lot. But it’s really just about that.”

She was adamant in saying that she has not dated PNoy.

“No, no. please, no.”

In case she’s asked for a date with the president, Heart said she “wouldn’t mind having cup of coffee” but she begged, “really let’s stop, please.”

Happy being single

Heart is enjoying her single blessedness.

“I am so happy. I am so happy to just be me. I’m just so happy that I can be myself and be with my friends, say whatever I wanna say and do whatever I wanna do and just focus on me. I’m 27 and now it the time to do what I need to and I’m just so excited for my life.”

source: mb.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment